It’s been a long time, Xanga. I’ve been busy with work and going out and what not. It is the summer time now. So far, it is okay. My birth day is coming up also; I”ll be 20.
This survey gets all in your business, are you ready?
Are you missing anyone?
– I am not.
What do you currently hear?
– Music from Spotify.
Have you had sex with a black person?
– I have not.
Ever liked someone who didn’t like you back?
Plans for tomorrow?
– I am working tomorrow all day as usual.
If you could make your lips bigger, would you?
– Haha no. My lips are big enough.
What month were you born in?
– This month!; July.
Do you like your hair?
– I like it.
Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
– I highly doubt it.
When’s the last time you straightened your hair?
– I forgot. I don’t straighten my hair.
Have you cut your hair this week?
What was the last thing you wore that was black?
– I am wearing black panties right now.
Do you have a mirror in your room?
– Yes I do.
How about a tv?
So, what do you want for your birthday?
– I want to go on a vacation and get what ever I want.
What did you eat for lunch today?
– I had Mongolian food.
Sex ruins relationships, right?
– I don’t think so.
Where do you want to live when you’re older?
– Somewhere up north where the mountains and trees are and the climate is cool or cold.
Do you like hugs?
– Very much.
Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?
– Not really. I want to be a business woman I guess.
What are you wearing on your feet?
Is your life falling apart or coming together?
– Probably both.
Where would you rather go, Greece or Hawaii?
– Hawaii then Greece.
Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
– No I did not.
Does toast scare you when it pops out of the toaster?
Could you go a whole year without cursing?
– I could not.
Are you wanting any tattoos at the moment?
– Only temporary ones.
What color is your hair?
– Hmm. It’s a very light brown/auburn color.
Are you spending the weekend with the last person you texted?
How have you been feeling lately?
Do you trip a lot?
If someone paid you $100 would you dance in the middle of NYC?
– Oh hell yeah.
What does the last text message you got say?
Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
– Not at all!
Have you ever hugged a stranger?
– Oh yeah.
Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
– Oh yes, very much so.
Have you ever given money to a bum?
– I can not remember if I have or not.
Are you taller than your mom?
– No. I wish. She’s only an inch or two taller.
How’s the weather?
– It is hot as heck outside.
Is anything upsetting you right now?
– No not really. I have a tiny headache.
What’s the farthest away from home you have ever been?
– I’ve been up to Canada, that’s it.
Last person you kicked?
– I don’t remember.
Has someone ever called you beautiful?
Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
– Hmm. Maybe.
Know any perverts?
– Not really.
Do you smoke cigs?
– I do. I should stop.
Where’s the last place you went besides your house?
– The book store.
Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
– I’ve been feeling for both lately.
Are you stubborn?
– No. I don’t think so.
If you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend, how long have you guys been together?
– I do not have a boyfriend.
Tell me a fact about the last person that texted you?
– He likes to get his eyebrows waxed often.
Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
– Yes I do.
The last person you had a thing with calls wanting to hang out. What do you do?
– Tell him I am not too far and tell him to come over.
Have you ever kissed someone who smokes?
Do you know who you’ll even kiss next?
– No I don’t.
Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Who makes you happy most of the time?
Are you happy?
– I’m okay.
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Are you planning to have a kid?
– In a few more years, yes.
What’s your current problem?
– Bills, school, boys, me, myself, and I.